Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The Augarten

On Sunday, I went to one of the international churches with some other girls.  We talked to someone there who told us about the Augarten, which contains some towers the Nazis used, and it just happens to be 3-4ish blocks from my apartment.

I went there on my own after church to check it out.

(I have only photos of this - not much commentary.  So, if you want to read about it on your own, here's a link you can read for more info.
I also enlarged some an extra size so you can see them better, which is why some are off of the template grid.)

 Apparently, the inside of one of the buildings has been completely revamped and now manufactures porcelain.  Children and adults can also sign up for porcelain painting classes there.

 Signs on the gate

 Front entrance



This park was HUGE!  People were running, walking, biking, playing, and eating everywhere.
My feet were killing me afterwards!



You're not allowed to step on the grass in the garden areas, in the front, but in the back, where there aren't any flowers, you can lie on the grass.

 You have to know that, if flowers are a part of any expedition of mine, I'm going to take pictures of them.  :)











A cafe

Ok.  I really have no idea what this guy was doing.  It looked like he was practicing num chuck skills in slow motion.  He reminded me of the guy named Sunshine in "Remember the Titans", haha!  :)


You can't see the leaves too well here, but some are already starting to change color!
I CAN'T WAIT FOR FALL!!!


Yep.  I got a pic of me with the flowers.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment