Sunday, March 3, 2013

The Wien Museum

Finally, I made it to the Wien Museum.  
(Click here for the official website with details, b/c I really don't know much about the museum or what I saw.)

Here are my random photos.



No, these shields were NOT really red, orange or gold, but they look this way b/c of my flash.





This was a weird exhibit - miniature stuff.  I was forbidden to take photos of any of this exhibit and I have no idea why, but it was interesting.


We had to use these magnifying glasses to view the exhibit.


An executioner's chair, suit, sword, and wheel
(Gag.)


A painting of a fortress around Medieval Vienna



A giraffe piano


A stylin' secretary desk



Snazzy!

* * * * * * * * * * * *
That's all I have to blog about for now.  I need to get some grading done for the morning, so I'll post something again soon, within the next week or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment