Friday, March 29, 2013

Spring has sprung in my apartment!

I'm officially on Easter Break now!  Woo hoo!  :)

Even though the weather's been very indecisive about how to behave - it alternates between being sunny and snowy - it's officially Spring in my apartment.

I've had fun decorating with flowers and colors!  :)


My living room





My goody basket that I decorated with crafty items


Pinterest ideas for decorating glass jars - lace, ribbon and twine.




A rose bud fell off of the stem, so I stuck it into a wine goblet with pearls. I'm not sure how long it'll last without water, but oh well.
The tall vase in the background was my sad attempt at a Pinterest project. I put 2 paint colors into the bottom of the vase and swirled it around, but it doesn't look as nice as the professionals' vases. :-/



Phoebe, my owl puppet, meets a sweet ceramic bird that I found in a craft store, which is where I also found these felt butterflies.


I'm currently going through an owl phase.



My life verse in the background, with flowers and encouragement notes for coworkers




My kitchen table

I found these wooden balls at a Euro store and haven't yet used them for anything, so they're currently surrounding 2 candle holders in a photo frame.


I framed these gorgeous napkins and decorated the frames with lace, pearls, doilies, and felt butterflies.



My cupboards feature postcards that I bought at the Hundertwasserhaus last month. They're sooo appropriate for Spring!




My fridge says, "Flowers and coffee make me happy."
It's true!




I decorated this frame with nail polish.


No comments:

Post a Comment