Monday, February 18, 2013

The Hundertwasserhaus

After visiting the Kunst Haus, I headed down the street a few blocks to the Hundertwasserhaus, which is this huge apartment building.  I'm pretty sure people live there, because we weren't allowed to go in.

Here are some attempts of me trying to catch it all within the lens of my camera.  (It was so huge that I couldn't!)

Across this side street was a building called the Hudertwasser Village, which was just a collection of expensive gift stores...and a bathroom.






Even these sidewalks were crazy, just like at the Kunst Haus!


I got excited when I saw this, because I needed one.  :-P


Inside the Village


 














These are views of the OTHER side of the Hundertwasserhaus, facing the main street.





Sigh.  I mourn the gradual loss of the English language.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment