Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Some random buildings and statues

Here are some random buildings and statues from my treks around the Vienna on Sunday and Monday.

Unless otherwise noted, I've just taken photos of random things for you to enjoy.  :)


This photo features both Arabic and Italian restaurants.

My question is, which one should I visit first?





Creepy architecture


This is the headquarters for my bank.  I had to go in here a few weeks ago, and it was SOOOO huge and ornate that I honestly felt like I was on a movie set!  Everything inside was glass and marble and spacious and unbelievable!


I sought warmth for a few minutes in this musty-smelling cathedral.



The red and white flags signify tourist attractions all over the city.






Creepy statue!  Look at his eyes!


I think this statue is in front of what used to be the wall for the Roman fortress, or something like that.



 A Russian restaurant I want to check out sometime







 



 






Ra ra ra! 


No comments:

Post a Comment