Sunday, January 20, 2013

My first Epiphany

Happy New Year 2013!  :)

(I can't believe it's been a month-and-a-half since I've blogged on here.  Sorry!)

I had a very short but fun Christmas break at home in Indiana.  My flights were on time, and I had no problem with returning to my apartment here in Vienna on a Friday night.  

During the next afternoon, when I was still asleep (jet lag), I had a knock on my door.  I NEVER open the door if I can see through my peephole that it's a man, but it was these cuties!


Aren't they precious??!?

The boy spoke English and told me which church they were affiliated with in their door-to-door work.  The little girls were dressed as the three kings for Three Kings' Day/Epiphany and were collecting money to give to a charity.


 After I gave them some money, they wrote some Latin abbreviation above my door frame.  
(I've since wiped it off.)


Brochure they gave me

It was a sweet introduction back to Vienna!

No comments:

Post a Comment